Tuesday, May 26, 2009

agree?

*Love.

What is that thing called love?
Some people believe it's a gift from god,
Other say it brings nothing but pain.
Maybe it is one way train,
That you couldn't come back again.
Maybe is just like the rain,
You never know how hard it would be and how long it will be.
How could a small word hold so many maybe?
A small word but many question marks?
It's such a complicated feeling that confused me.
Love is so precious,
Love is so treasure,
Love is caring,
Love is daring,
and most of all, love is sharing.
True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never end.
I meet my love since the day I started the love,
The day that much memorable.
Before everything happening I'm just still alone living in a lonely world.
Without her,
I won't appear in here.
Although how much I do,
It won't enough.
Because Love is never enough.

*Forever.

What is that thing called forever?
Is it with the one you love till the end of the world?
When would the earth end?
You can sure that you will forever with your loves one?
For me,
I just will do my best to her,
If anything happened.
I wouldn't regret!
Because I had done everything I had to do.
Although I'm not perfect,
but I can make love be perfect!
I doesn't mind anything,
Just I can have the day with her,
It's already enough to me.
I love you, my loves.

No comments: