time prepare 30min..
-spaghetti depend on serving amount..
-mushroom it can be buttom mushroom too... ask urself wat u like... but make sure not to soak the mushroom in the water. just wash it with running water .
*most important ingredient
add some fresh tomatoes too...
-salt, sugar ( tomatoes sauce is actually sour)
* side dishes can be some salad leaves, chicken aparagus, or it can be beacon too..
1. boil ur hot water, wait til it fully boiled add some salt, oil... put ur spaghetti let it cook arround 10-15minute.. (its depend on how u like...)
2. prepare ur sauce now... put some butter into ur flying pan..
- put ur mixed mushroom into plying pan.
- add ur sauces. mix them well
- add some water in
- add ur salt and sugar ( now! u can taste it)
3. take out the mushroom from ur flying pan
p/s: if u nvr take out the mushroom before adding ur spaghetti in, ur mushroom will be over cook...
4 left the sauce in flying pan now add ur spaghetti in
5. mix it equally in the sauce until all ur spagehtti stick on the sauce.
its done... its so easy to cook and nice to eat.. side dishes can de even steak with small amount of spaghetti... enjoy!!