Friday, October 24, 2008

damn damn damn sad!!! fucking fucking idiot!!!

after post the yesterday post thn many thing happened...i knw may b he mind sumthing...i dun knw whether he is play or realy...but im fucking sad now!!! watever he cheating me oso nvm...but i dun knw y b4 that stil didnt tell me abt that...i stil bcuz of him do so much of idiot thing...i fucking idiot nowdays...i dun knw y oso...y i will believe him b4 this...dun knw wat to do d...he cant face me but i cant face to myself...all the secret kep on kep in my heart one day sure will boom out...he lie to me or realy is the girl sms me? stil confused...he didnt make any explain...just said sorry? is that useful? i dun wan sorry just want a explain y he lie to me... after he didnt find me i cant work anymore...kep on seeing my phone...all my coworkers oso knw abt this...all oso waiting the result...all oso waiting wat he will explain to me...but i didnt get any ans from u xcept'sorry'i realy hope get a explain from u...until now didnt ans my call...didnt reply my msg...dun knw y...cant und...i shud accept the faith izit? just let it b? if tell u didnt sad didnt cry is lying...i oso dun knw wat shud do? put down? or stil care abt u? just treat u as normal friends? can i???? alot of question mark in my brain...im damn blur now...

No comments: