Tuesday, October 28, 2008

b4 this i stil fel abt sad but now???

i damn angry abt wat he do to me...
i dun knw wat i did make him said i lie to him but he is damn damn damn bad now...
wat happened? b4 meet v stil ok...but now? i dun knw wat happened at all...(blurrr)
he said me like this bcuz dun wan me disturb him? wat happened? can he tell me clearly?
can he dun like that? i very headache now!! very stress!!!
damn pain!!!
p/s: vny very blur,sad n angry now...
can anyone tell me wat shud i do?

6 comments:

BeArbEaR said...

don wry k ???
stil got gor here ...
nth wan ...
don wry ...

winnie said...

wao!!! so happy to see u comment me...thx gor

BeArbEaR said...

aiyo ...
no nid to say thx lar ...
i m ur gor ma ...
^^

winnie said...

haha..ok loh...gud luck in ur exam n all the best to gor...

Anonymous said...

don worry, be happy lah
i support u de
jia you lah
i not ur gor or, di dik, mei mei, jie jie....

winnie said...

wakaka...ah foo jealous i gt gor gor sek ar? lolx...u wan like pang b my gor gor ar?