Tuesday, August 6, 2013

To the one i miss the most and i gonna loss u forever SPECIAL WORD FOR YOU...

i gonna lose u ever and ever... zheng... i know u hate to see what i'm doing now... but i got no choice and i just cant control it.. dearest gor... im sorry.. i cant be with you anymore... why its just so sudden? what i can do for u ya? im really blank at this moment... gor, how can u just leave and go? dont you feel sad? gor do you know that i miss ur voice? i miss ur scolding... i mis the way u manja with me... i miss the way u threaten me.. with ur encourage i am who i am today.. without u now i duno wat i will be... i miss u so so so much... gor... come and scold me now... i wont fight with u now... i wont scold u back this time.. i will let u win this time as u say i always win from fighting with u...gor... how r u now? are u in pain? are u ok?  dun worry ya... everything gonna be al right soon... dun be scared... gor... that day when i admitted u have scolded me that i never take good care of myself right? ok, i promised u that i will take good care but can u deal with me? please come back to me... and dun leave me alone anymore... can u?  gor i miss ur voice of singing... everytime when michael get new song u will sing for me but this times u havent.. u have promised me u will sing it in one day right? y u break the promise? gor... pls wake up and sing it to me... u have promised me... u said right? cant tell lies... u promised u wil come ipoh when raya time right? there is another few days to go only... thn we can have a meet.. thn we can enjoy again... y cant u just dun leave... y r u so cruel gving me empty promises... gor!! do you know that I MISS YOU SO MUCH! i have waited for half a year to meet u again, but that is so cruel to not allow us to meet... u say u want to see conjuring with me right.. u asked me to keep the movie voucher for u.. u want to see how i scream inside the cinema right? u havent see yet... i dun allow u to sleep without my permission.... that day u are still alright to acccompany me in wechat video call when i cant sleep in hospital... u have promised me if i get insomnia u will be always with me to pujuk me sleep... but this two days i gt very bad insomnia and u are not here for me... when my phone rang u know how much i hope that is u r the one calling me and message me... im very headache and gastric pain now... where is my massage and my hot chocolate? gor... im get use with life with u... u know about it.. everytime when i have problem and u will be the one always with me and will be the one solve the problem for me... how is it now? who am i going to look for when i got problem? who going to solve for me this time? do you know that all of us are missing u? can u pls come back and can they tell me its just a joke and u are just very fine and u are alright? 
when no one is apreciate me and u r the one tell me not to worry, they dun apreciate u will appreciate me. when they is sumone bullied me, u will always be there to help me out.. when i was down u will always be the one who make me laugh.. when i was stress u will always sing for me and play piano for me. when i was insomnia u will be the one always with me no matter how late i fall sleep, u will be singing until i fall sleep, when i was in depress u will be the best person to talk to. when i have problem with my homework u will be the one to help me out with ur best friend GOOGLE.. although u wont let me know when u was unhappy, stress, down. i still remeber got once i get to know that u r unhappy, and wat i did is just tell u a joke and ur reaction is ' winnie, pls dun tell gor any jokes cause it is just too lame... sing for me a song ok?' i miss the time to sing for u... and same too i miss the time u sing for me...when i was happy u r the first one i want to share to..  when i tell u i have graduate and i get the highest marks in malaysia nursing boards exam, u have promise me to bring me to have a vacation and u will gv me one thing which i want or like... u ask me to think where are we to go... we havent decide yet right? gor i dun want to go anywhere and wat i want is u come back to me... im not allow u to go anywhere! u have promise u wont go anywhere without my permission... i want u to come back now! i dun care where r u now! i gonna get into insomnia again.. im frustated now and where r u? where is my song? GOR! I WANT YOU TO COME BACK NOW!! 

No comments: