Friday, April 17, 2009

confuse

this three week didnt online...
wat im doing there?
i dun knw...
wat im think?
that day gt sumone ask me y i wan take this course?
izit want to help ppl or just bcuz of the salary...
she say ca oso can get alot salary...
but i think i two oso gt loh...
CONFUSE...
i dun knw oso...
she say it is very stress want...ask me y willing to take it..
now at new department i fel quite ok...
i didnt fel stress like old department...
she teach me many thing..
she will let do try to do new thing...
if i do it wrongly she will teach me...
last time at old department dun hav this kind of good TEACHER...
she will explain it very clear...
she will tell me why, what, how...
all the question she will explain to me...
even she dun knw oso she will find it out n teach me...
realy thx her alot....

No comments: