Saturday, February 28, 2009

永远都是软趴趴的vny...

actauly my agry face is how de? i didnt see it b4. live here for 19 years d...once oso didnt see b4...
how i angry oso i just will quiet n wont talk to that person i angry oli...
bcuz of that i easy gt bully?
y my sis can go her bf house? but i cant? y she can go out but i cant? what is the reason leh?
bcuz i wont tell out wat i want... they just said i dun knw how to control my owan money but did they think about my sis?
all the reason just bcuz my sis is garang thn me? she dare to fight back with them?
i realy dun knw about this...
i realy fel angry. i dun talk to them,but except this wat i can do sumore?
i rely hope to see my angry face? they going to touch my limit...i will boom out soon...when i tell this to my best freinds...she told me that she listen 1st...how angry oso wont garang like my sis...is that i want angry oso so hard? wat kind of sucking vny is that? angry os hard like that...oli one word can describe my ownselves...USELESS!!

No comments: