Friday, May 2, 2008

what happened to him this few day???

omg...this few day fel he怪怪。。。wat happened to him? so scare me will rugi with my bf...in msn oways gv me kiss kiss...he knw i oli treat him like god brother...i oli my god brother lah...i dun knw wat shud do...shud i ask him??? i scare will make him 尴尬...wat shud i do...he knw i hav bf d...confused...last time when ppl dun knw us thn will said v r couple...but actualy v oli sister n brother...i just treat him as my bro...friends oways ask us 2gether...but he knw n i knw loh...even i slp one bad with him...but that night many ppl wont hav anything happened oso...haiz...wat shud do??? this few day owys chat n he oways said miss me n gv kiss...haiz...i oli like my bf...andrew...i'm sorry if u love me i realy wont 2gether with u cuz i oli wan him...v too friend d...too 了解 each other

No comments: