Saturday, May 10, 2008

7th may 2008...

early in the mornign i wake up n go to having breakfast with my mom...suddenly my mom tell my aunt my hapii zai was get cancer...thn i ask my mom wat cancer he get...that is blood cancer...as i know,4 human blood cancer will recover if hav suitable bone narrow...but 4 pet i dun knw... after that i ask my mom where hapii zai hospital...i wan go visit him...after i decide to visit him thn i go to work i decide this sunday mean 11th may to visit him...but when 11.47am...my sis sms me n told me hapii zai was pass away...i get a shock...thn i reply her impossible...thn she said:"uncle chang told me just now" uncle chang actualy is hapii zai de real owner oso my dad friend...he gv us hapii zai but he oways come to ipoh n see him...this is frist time i gt my pet but he was leave me...damn pain in my heart...whole day i sitting at my counter...my eyes was red...i sitting there quiet...i cant do anything even talk...i scare to touch my phone oso...cuz inside my phone gt his pic n playing car de video...he was cute...i miss him...but i cant see his pic i scare i will cry out at my working place...ntg i can do...just tahan til home...when i back to my room...i look at my phone thn i cry out d...realy hurt...at night b4 slp i act i dun knw about hapii zai was death..i ask my 2nd sis when hapii zai back? she asking me back...u duno meh...he was death...thn i ask her y, n she told me all...thn she told me uncle chang tell 1st sis that a gud dog wont die front of owner..after i listen this i stop sad cuz i knw my hapii zai so clever n care abt us...i must not sad to make him cant rest in peace...word 4 hapii zai...even u death but in my heart u r alive 4ever...no one can take ur place...

No comments: