Friday, November 7, 2008

MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE,ST JOHN LIFE

haha...since so long didnt update jor...shud b update everyday...but sure im lazy n i didnt do it..haha...
im damn tired til eye very blur...back pain...leng pain...
wakaka...dun knw y oso...cant und y...
suddenly so miss my friends...long time didnt see them d...


mee ling(my classmate...oways said find me but just gv me empty cek,P/S:dun angry ya..if u see this),my lui(we all said she lost jor...ah mah will so throw watermelon find u back,haha i knw actualy u r safe, just that u bc to working oli),jess(my best friends from standard four til now...haha...thank god that v stil on touch,but i fel u change alot jor),andrew(my hou heng dai,didnt ajak me go yam cha,but i cant go oso lah...)bear(best friends,knw him in st john most friend in st john...P/S:cy nt u is another bear,but same is polar bear),chee meng(v knw each other from standard one same class til standard 6 thn v meet back in st john...long long story),wai kheng(my vice in st john hope she is good now),mei kuan(can said ji mui,but oways rampas my heng dai),wen hao(standard 4 friends,clever n good...haha...zhu dai gor i dun knw wat to say...see jor dun angry ar),wen chin(wen hao sister,twins..nicen good friends),boon hui(hou ji mui in st john,wish her all the beSt in a acoounting life)

COMITTEE 2006-2007


FAREWELL 4 COMMITTEE 2006-2007




ANDREW LEE BIRTHDAY

~kin siew,kar wai,gah wai,siao thung,li teng,chang yee,mang chean,vee hun,khai bin,ka mun,andrew~
(p/s:my good member in st john...under us from 2004 til now...like carry u all out from childish,this social nt realy understand u all so much but as i knw u all r good now...just hope u all the best in spm)


@soh bell, kean hong,jun keat@
(under us 4 quite long time oso...jun keat,dun knw jie can advise u wat...just hope that u take care lah...soh bell n kean hong,the big jor...must take good care all the member in st john...n hope st john will likw last time os active lah...hope u all gid luck n all the best)

haiz suddenly so 'gam chok' tim...miss them alot...find one day go back visit them...
hope to see i all soon...


MEETING TIME...MARCHING TIME


NATIONAL DAY MACHING TEAM...CAN SEE WHERE M I?


STATE COMP TEAM...


SPORT DAY MARCHING TEAM WINNER

No comments: