Friday, August 8, 2008

v wont d in parade day...happy...

even i didnt go but i can felt the happiness...n/c are the best...i tot v will lose in nursing team..but now they told me they was win...happy...lolx...a/a sure win want no ned me wory geh...but a/c jao abit gek sum...let the team i most hate win jor idiot poi lam...marching like shit stil win...arghh!!! im so happy that u all shang shing jor...no need other worry jor...but i hope to join icc camp...y no one come ask me geh? at 2005 i d said i wan jin n i promise my team leader in national cadet camp i will join...sob...m i stil a cadet? actualy im adult 3rd year jor...but i stil 18 oli so im stil a cadet this is last year 4 me loh...haiz...hope can join it lah...i knw it is nice...s'gor officer told me that,that camp gt go k.l gai gai want...long time didnt shopping liao...i hope to see back all my other state geh friends oso...pang,my didi keong, kenneth ng,swee wai(sir ho) same name with my danny gor gor...lolx,calvin ng,lee weng foo,fu zai,kelvin tan,ykp,gt alot lah...haiz...hope to meet them again...miss my daddy alot ar...(my love will get you home) dun knw wat to do oso...oways think negatively n scold by gor(chin yang) i knw he scold me is 4 my own good...but i just stil the same...i cant change oso...i dun kn wy lah...i just will sms with him all the times...stil very very lovbe him...i think he knw oso lah...but he just can treat me as his sis loh...he oways told me that it wont change but i dun knw how oso lah...just hope he will knw tat loh...i gt try to accept other but the fact stil the same...haiz...anywhere they wont jor i very hapy oso lah...our duty hour stil get the 1st!!! yeah!!!one division can duty more thn 50000 hours...geng ar..!!!love them very much...remember the kou hao v hav...i stil remember abit jek...lolx...4gtful...haha...hope i can see u all ler...

No comments: