Friday, June 27, 2008

after my exam d...

this month i fel i no more mood d...very moody...i dun knw y oso...y will bcum like that? after exam i shud happy wert? but y i stil wil fel moddy? wat happened to me? i fel i very less chat with ason...our relationship bcum far n far away...his friendster bcum no more comment...i asking myself...izit realy liek him or that time i fel lonely oli promise will 2gether with him? is that real love? i didnt get the ans...cuz i realy dun knw... v long time didnt talk n contact...until yesterday i reload...i call him...but i dun hav last time taht mood to talk n joke with him...y will like that? or wat i fel is real? wat i shud do now? izit break with him???
i dun wan to hurt him...wat i can do? i fel he realy like me... i not willing to hurt him but wat i can do? except break wat i stil can do???
b4 exam i fel very stress until 2day...even i not more stress but i worry my result...if i realy cant get credit wat i can do on my future? very confused...i dislike study...but i dislike working too...wanna die...realy realy stress...

No comments: